Open every day from 10am to 6pm. Restaurant is open in the evening on request.
Adults : 12chf · Seniors (60+) : 10chf · Children (8+) & Students : 7chf · Families : 25chf
Special group rates from 10 people / Adult group : 11chf · senior group : 9chf · children group : 6chf
The Swiss Museum Pass is accepted
Audioguides (German / French / English) : 3chf
Disabled access. Parking. Gift shop.
Picnic area nearby.
· You can get to the museum by taking the CFF bus (Pierre Gianadda Foundation stop) or the train which runs from Martigny to Orsières (Martigny-Bourg station).
· Panoramic sightseeing train ride which stops at Chamonix, Mont-Blanc, Châtelard, Martigny.
· If you show a receipt for a one-way trip coming from Italy through the Great St. Bernard tunnel and a receipt for admission to the Museum, you can drive back free-of-charge within 3 days.
How to get to the museum?
· On foot : from la Fondation Gianadda (walking distance 200m)
· By car : motorway exit Martigny-Expos,net to the Roman Amphitheatre (Parking lot)
· By tourist train : « Le Baladeur » or Martigny-Orsières (Martigny-Bourg station)
· By bus : from CFF railway station (Fondation Pierre Gianadda stop)
Musée et Chiens du Saint-Bernard - Fondation Bernard et Caroline de Watteville
Rue du Levant 34, CP 245, 1920 Martigny (Suisse)
Tél.: +41 (0)27 720 49 20 - Fax: +41 (0)27 720 49 22